The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so I missed this tackle, but I got a few good ones later on (including him, I think), and I'm pretty sure #11 plays football collegiately.

11157578_972948976063518_4313413776504377894_o.jpg

Also got my bell rung a little bit, but that's alright. Also got my bell run a little bit, but that's alright. Also got my bell run a little bit, but that's alright.

All I know is the women in the office told me that my hotness quotient went up by 10 points when I started playing.

Of course, they didn't tell me what kind of scale they were using...

Hey leatherballs, Is the guy in the back right of the picture wearing face paint? And why is everyone on your team number 22? Was it cheaper buying shirts with the same number?

Hey leatherballs, Is the guy in the back right of the picture wearing face paint? And why is everyone on your team number 22? Was it cheaper buying shirts with the same number?

That's a scrum cap, for protecting your noggin when you're in, well, when you're in a scrum.

As to the #22s, I'm pretty sure Brock and Grenade were the only two wearing that number, the numbers mostly align to specific positions. Paulie, you'd be wearing #2, partly because you're a sh*t but mostly because of that time you spent as a hooker.

As I said several times... once you cross over certain volume levels... they make 100% total sense.

We're now over that volume.

A freakin' 7 gallon homebrew conical is retahded though.

Latest posts

Back