The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there's a brew session this winter, I'll absolutely make it (assuming it's not in the middle of a blizzard). The September one was just a particularly busy time of year, particularly this year.

We should all get together for Wintertoberfest in January and brew in the cold.

Paul, remember when we did that Winter brew?? Man, that was a brutality cold day..We had to do a decoction, because we couldn't get the temp up in the boil. I think that was in either end of 07 or beginning of 08. Jeez, time goes by..

Winter brew yes. Frozen brew no...

Paul, remember when we did that Winter brew?? Man, that was a brutality cold day..We had to do a decoction, because we couldn't get the temp up in the boil. I think that was in either end of 07 or beginning of 08. Jeez, time goes by..

Winter brew yes. Frozen brew no...

You guys couldn't get it up? They've got a pill for that now.

Cape Brewing said:
Wow... I am making a big long list of all of the people who suck and am simply clicking back through posts of this thread and recording names.

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?

No one?!?! No one at all is going to recognize the national holiday that today SHOULD be????

You people are effin ridiculous

Cape Brewing said:
Ummm... today... 10/4 good Buddy... is the Annual Anniversary of the Birth De' Cape Brewing...

I'm mildly surprised you guys didn't the various celebrations planned mentioned in the Yankee Brew News, Ale Street News, and on Beer Advocate..

I covered all of you. I got everyone at work to sign a card and mailed it to Cape. I meant to put a dollar bill in but forgot and sealed the envelope. Damn, I can't stand listening to a grown man cry.

image-432320367.jpg

image-3286920125.jpg

Back