*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Massachusetts HomeBrew Forum > Brewers Around Boston - Be Part of A Documentary!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2012, 02:39 AM   #1
saintdog327
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Brewers Around Boston - Be Part of A Documentary!

Hello everyone,

If you're a home brewer or have inside access to a micro and/or nano brewery around the Boston area, I would love to meet with you. I am a photographer shooting a documentary on the individuals who have decided to pursue home brewing as an art, maybe even a way of life. This is why I prefer to shoot brewers who have some prior experience in this craft as much of the project will revolve around the ways in which it affects your life. That being said, I would love to meet and further discuss this project with anyone who is interested!

Feel free to ask any questions! Thank you,
Saintdog

Conditioning: Milk Stout
Current Process: Collecting / Cleaning Bottles

From Boston? Lets Brew Together!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply