Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Massachusetts HomeBrew Forum > Belgian Beerfest: Need suggestions!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #1
MikeRLynch
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Default Belgian Beerfest: Need suggestions!

Alright, so due to a wedding, I'm not going to be able to go to the Return of the Belgian Beerfest in Boston. So, to try and make up for that sad fact, I'm going to hold my own!

My friends and I are going to take the 50 bucks we would have spent on the tickets and spend it on beers. Being on the east coast, we can get a fair amount of Belgians here. However, my knowledge of Belgian beers isn't extensive, and we were hoping to try some new and interesting ones at the beerfest. So that's where you guys come in:

What beers should we get? How should we catagorize them?

A caveat however: We're not into the sours. We were going to skip the night of the funk anyway, so we're concentrating on just about everything else.

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply