Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Maine HomeBrew Forum > ebenezers pub Lovell, Me

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
g_rath
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default ebenezers pub Lovell, Me

Have any of our Maine/NH members ever been to Ebenezers Pub. I went to this place a few weeks ago. This place was the best pub I have ever been to! This place had so many great beers i was more then sad I had to drive home. The food was standard pub food, but good. The price of the beers were a bit high, but damn it was worth it. If you live in the aria, or even have to drive a bit, go try it out. You won’t be sorry.

Planed: more cider.
Primary: empty
Secondary:Dry hopped amber ale, Does Equis clone.
Keged:Pumpkin spice, wizen.
Bottled: Hard cider, Oaked bourbon vanilla cider, Vanilla Porter.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 03:49 AM   #2
beersage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_rath
Have any of our Maine/NH members ever been to Ebenezers Pub. I went to this place a few weeks ago. This place was the best pub I have ever been to! This place had so many great beers i was more then sad I had to drive home. The food was standard pub food, but good. The price of the beers were a bit high, but damn it was worth it. If you live in the aria, or even have to drive a bit, go try it out. You won’t be sorry.
It's definitely a good place. The high rating comes from a combination of good beers, Chris' hospitality, and the fact that it's in the middle of nowhere makes it all the more special.

I was able to try 7 or 8 Belgians I'd never had before last time I was there.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS