Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Maine HomeBrew Forum > Attention Northern Mainers!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
brewmcq
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 518 Times on 356 Posts
Likes Given: 2795

Default Attention Northern Mainers!

Greetings to everyone who realizes I-95 doesn't end in Bangor...

I know there's only maybe a dozen of us up here in The County, but it took all of two seconds to put together a Facebook page... I would love to meet up with and interact with fellow brewers up here.. to what end, who knows, but it would be nice to have a little more local community.

Regardless.. the FB page is here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Northe...21330234548332

Maybe we can get some stuff going?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2014, 08:58 PM   #2
mainiac116
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmcq View Post
Greetings to everyone who realizes I-95 doesn't end in Bangor...

I know there's only maybe a dozen of us up here in The County, but it took all of two seconds to put together a Facebook page... I would love to meet up with and interact with fellow brewers up here.. to what end, who knows, but it would be nice to have a little more local community.

Regardless.. the FB page is here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Northe...21330234548332

Maybe we can get some stuff going?

Are you still active? I too live in Houlton and enjoy home brewing although I've only made three 5 gallon batches.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply