Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > New Hampshire HomeBrew Forum > Nashua

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2012, 01:52 AM   #11
4x4jeep74
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Londonderry here

Old 09-26-2012, 07:35 PM   #12
nhwrecker
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 59 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Welcome to Nashua. Martha's Exchange on Main St. has great beers. I work in Lexington, Ma and live in Nashua. Anyone here a member of the Brew Free or Die Club? Their meetings on Friday nights are brutal for me to fit into the schedule. Wished they met on any other week night, but I'd like to hear back from someone that attends. Mort

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-29-2012, 12:08 AM   #13
babski
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Hey Golddiggie welcome to New Hampsha, I'm also from Natick. I left Natick back in 1974 and haven't had the desire to move back except for a 2 year stint while I attended U-Mass Amherst, I live in Fitzwilliam now and love it!

Old 10-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #14
Golddiggie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 480 Times on 421 Posts
Likes Given: 266

Had a plumbah install my whata filta system today (under the sink). Gives me far better water than out of the faucet. Now, I just need to decide what to brew, and which day (either during the week, or coming weekend) I'll be brewing.

On the plus side, I'm closer to my sister and mother now. Cut the drive time in about half since they live in Methuen (or Lawrence Lite).

跟猴子比丟屎 ・ Gun HOE-tze bee DIO-se

On Tap: Caramel Ale, Mocha Porter II, MO SMaSH IPA
Waiting/Carbonating: 12.5% Wee Honey II, 8.9% Old Ale, English Brown Ale, Lickah ESB, Mocha Porter II
Fermenting
K1:
K2: Epic mead
K3: TripSix
On Deck: Caramel Ale
Aging:mead
Mead [bottled]:Oaked Wildflower Traditional, Mocha Madness, Blackberry Melomel, maple wine

Old 10-23-2012, 12:39 AM   #15
Joe C
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Good Deal.

Anyone have interest in buying a couple of Carboys off of me? Now that all of my equipment is in one place I realize I have too much stuff. Would like to sell 2 of them. 5gals. 25 bucks a piece? Not even sure what the going rate is at this point for them.

Apfelwin does not play well with others. In fact, Apfelwein runs with scissors and yells obscenities at it's classmates :)
Project Monsterator! Click here for a howto on building a keezer! And how to ruin one!

Support a Brewing Soldier!

Old 10-23-2012, 03:47 AM   #16
Golddiggie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 480 Times on 421 Posts
Likes Given: 266

Not interested in the carboys, sorry. I have two 5 gallon and one 3 gallon sitting in my basement right now. Not sure if I'll ever use them again, for anything. IF I do use them, chances are it will be for mead, or something other than beer. Although the chances of anything, besides base water, going into them is rather slim. I'm finding that I really like fermenting, and aging, in my converted sanke kegs.

I do have a Blichmann AutoSparge that I'm removing from my keg mash tun. If anyone's interested in buying that, PM me. I have the original hardware for it, plus a longer rod to connect the float. I found that the included, 6" rod was too short for my 'normal' batches (or under about 20# of grain). So, I found out the size rod needed and got some. Cut a section for use with it and didn't look back. I think I even have some of the rod left, so I could cut different lengths of it (if needed).

跟猴子比丟屎 ・ Gun HOE-tze bee DIO-se

On Tap: Caramel Ale, Mocha Porter II, MO SMaSH IPA
Waiting/Carbonating: 12.5% Wee Honey II, 8.9% Old Ale, English Brown Ale, Lickah ESB, Mocha Porter II
Fermenting
K1:
K2: Epic mead
K3: TripSix
On Deck: Caramel Ale
Aging:mead
Mead [bottled]:Oaked Wildflower Traditional, Mocha Madness, Blackberry Melomel, maple wine

Old 10-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #17
nhwrecker
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 59 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe C View Post
Good Deal.

Anyone have interest in buying a couple of Carboys off of me? Now that all of my equipment is in one place I realize I have too much stuff. Would like to sell 2 of them. 5gals. 25 bucks a piece? Not even sure what the going rate is at this point for them.

Hi Joe.

I live in Nashua, and have been looking for some 6 to 6.5 gallon carboys, but if you want $20 each for them, I'll take 'em.

Just finished reading your monsterator post during lunch. Man, what an epic journey, ending in...well, I won't ruin it for anyone else that may want to go along for the ride.

Damn. I've got to get a better signature.

Borderline Brewing Co. Nashua, NH

Old 10-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #18
Joe C
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Yeah, that was quite depressing. Ultimately it's been ok for me as I haven't really brewed much in the past year. Haven't had time. I already sold a couple of carboys since posting, so I'm all set now. Thanks though!

Apfelwin does not play well with others. In fact, Apfelwein runs with scissors and yells obscenities at it's classmates :)
Project Monsterator! Click here for a howto on building a keezer! And how to ruin one!

Support a Brewing Soldier!

Old 10-31-2012, 11:51 AM   #19
mrbradwilliams
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Nashua here, and work in Bedford, MA. Not doing much brewing these days - I've got to pick it up.

Old 11-30-2012, 11:42 AM   #20
Shawnylocks
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 12

hudson nh here and looking to get together with new brewers. let me know if anyone is interested!

Quick Reply

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS