New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Vermont HomeBrew Forum > Yankee Ingenuity VIII - Oct 12th or 13th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 11:09 PM   #71
evanmars
EAC Wannabe
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 1

And a few more...

syd-kitten-chickens.jpg

scenery.jpg

mountain.jpg

moon.jpg

moon-2.jpg

Primary - 0
Secondary - 0
Kegged - 0

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2008, 10:33 AM   #72
chillHayze

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Looks like a good time! I live the Old Speckled Hens on the porch.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:35 PM   #73
BrewBeemer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 20 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Good to see the kitten and chickens get along.

My Neighbor "had" five, make that four clipped wing Banty Roosters.
One made it over the fence on top of my my sweet little 3 year old female calico. She is small around 7 pounds had a hot meat. I threw the leg with band on it plus feathers back over the fence after she was done eating.
They got out of their pen, oh well. I bet these "BB" thumpers are going crazy over this matter. I showed them my religion, one of many, many, many, the open bolt MAC 10 with every accessory mounted on it. They pushed their "BB" thumping beliefs down my throat one time to many over a two year period. This is why i'm against them all the more. Note this is not to offend any brewers on this forum.

Back to the Banty Roosters. I chased the other four into their pen if not the coons would of had a hot dinner that night the neighbors come home way after dark. We feed the coons unsalted peanuts as well squirrels and bluejays. Everyone's fighting for the peanuts in the winter it's when kitty gets into the show it becomes funny. Squirrels can go 0-60 mph within 8' it looks like. No way for kitty and the coons she keeps a magic 10' away.
Smart kitty but last year she found the back end of a skunk. wanted in the house in the worse way. El Stinko. LMAO on that one.
She will stay 100' or in the house if they come around.

Bier Jagdwaffe... Bier 30 zeit.....~~=o&o>..........

Last edited by BrewBeemer; 11-06-2008 at 12:31 AM.

Quick Reply