Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > New York HomeBrew Forum > Watertown/Fort Drum Area Brewers

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2013, 01:21 AM   #21
BWN
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dexter, NY
Posts: 700
Liked 20 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

I like the hops spot but I think it is a little small. I wish there was another beer friendly place we could meet.

__________________
BWN is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2013, 02:08 AM   #22
CarthageBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Carthage, NY
Posts: 12
Default Willing to Organize!

Hey everyone.

Just stumbled across this thread and am currently wondering why it took me so long to find! Been in Jeff County since August and have been trying to network with a couple of people. Would be happy to organize a get together or even entertain the possibility of hosting one. Get back to me with some feedback so I can get an idea of how many people are interested.

-Cam

__________________
CarthageBrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2013, 10:08 PM   #23
WAORGANY
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WAORGANY's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern NY, NY
Posts: 467
Liked 14 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 33

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarthageBrewer View Post
Hey everyone.

Just stumbled across this thread and am currently wondering why it took me so long to find! Been in Jeff County since August and have been trying to network with a couple of people. Would be happy to organize a get together or even entertain the possibility of hosting one. Get back to me with some feedback so I can get an idea of how many people are interested.

-Cam
Yeah Brian I think that your right...maybe we could rotate different locations? I am sure that I could use our fire station as a location, its beer friendly...or we can go to each others houses, or maybe back to the Wine Maker, like back in the day? ...I think we need more structure? Who has the Facebook page? Brewing again this week sometime if anyone is interested? Still need to figure out that PID??? Got 12 Rhizomes to plant and a new hop to build too!

Cascade
Centennial
Mt. Hood
Nugget
Sterling
Willamette

not sure if I will put it up back or maybe down by the road in the side yard close to a good source of water...will need a drip irrigation system I think, will be my mini hop farm test bed...doing it different this time...
__________________

RLTW!

WAORGANY is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2013, 04:33 PM   #24
CarthageBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Carthage, NY
Posts: 12
Default

Well I am willing to host the first get together. With this we can get a better understanding of everything. As of now I would like to get a gist of preferred meeting days/times. Please get back to me with this as well as any other ideas. Message me for phone numbers etc. I hope to hear from you all soon and hopefully we can get a set date for sometime within the next 4 weeks.


-Cam

__________________
CarthageBrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #25
WAORGANY
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WAORGANY's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern NY, NY
Posts: 467
Liked 14 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 33

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarthageBrewer
Well I am willing to host the first get together. With this we can get a better understanding of everything. As of now I would like to get a gist of preferred meeting days/times. Please get back to me with this as well as any other ideas. Message me for phone numbers etc. I hope to hear from you all soon and hopefully we can get a set date for sometime within the next 4 weeks.

-Cam
First Thursday of the month in May works for me 2 May anyone else?
__________________

RLTW!

WAORGANY is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #26
CarthageBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Carthage, NY
Posts: 12
Default

Well Thursdays and Fridays for me are pretty much the only days that do not work. Wednesdays and Sundays are generally my day off, however, Mondays and Tuesdays are not out of the question either. I would also assume that Sundays would be the best day for most people. Any other takers?

__________________
CarthageBrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #27
WAORGANY
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WAORGANY's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern NY, NY
Posts: 467
Liked 14 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 33

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarthageBrewer View Post
Well Thursdays and Fridays for me are pretty much the only days that do not work. Wednesdays and Sundays are generally my day off, however, Mondays and Tuesdays are not out of the question either. I would also assume that Sundays would be the best day for most people. Any other takers?
Sunday's are probably my best days, usually home on the weekends.

Monday = Boy Scouts
Tuesday = Third TUE no good
Wednesday = First WED no good
Thursday = Not good in Summer months

FRI and SAT can be ok too....
__________________

RLTW!

WAORGANY is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2013, 06:21 PM   #28
CarthageBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Carthage, NY
Posts: 12
Default

Well I do feel that Sunday will be the best day. I have a gig Sunday May 5 and mother's day is on the 12 so how about Sunday May 19? This also gives us a month to organize. Any qualms with that?

__________________
CarthageBrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2013, 01:45 PM   #29
WAORGANY
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WAORGANY's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern NY, NY
Posts: 467
Liked 14 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 33

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarthageBrewer View Post
Well I do feel that Sunday will be the best day. I have a gig Sunday May 5 and mother's day is on the 12 so how about Sunday May 19? This also gives us a month to organize. Any qualms with that?
That date is open for me at this point in time but could easily be sucked up due to my sons Eagle Scout Project, but don't let me stop the train.
__________________

RLTW!

WAORGANY is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2013, 02:26 PM   #30
CarthageBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Carthage, NY
Posts: 12
Default

OK then. We will go with Sunday May 19. I will post a new thread in hopes of garnering more attention. Anyone reading this please inform anyone even remotely interested. Hope to get a good response.

-Cam

__________________
CarthageBrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Albany NY area clubs Larzean New York HomeBrew Forum 10 12-10-2013 10:41 PM
Anybody from the Elmira/Corning area? TimBHoW New York HomeBrew Forum 49 01-25-2013 12:23 AM
HBT Tri-State Area gathering Joe C New York HomeBrew Forum 3 07-02-2008 08:50 PM
I'll be in Rochester, NY area 3/4/08 evanmars New York HomeBrew Forum 11 03-05-2008 12:06 PM
Watertown/Ft Drum, NY 1/27-2/10 homebrewer_99 New York HomeBrew Forum 2 01-25-2008 04:59 PM