New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > New York HomeBrew Forum > Syracuse Area Brewers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #31
CannibalAJ
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Yet another 'Cuse brewer. Just racked a blueberry wheat to the keg. I hope it's carb'd for 'Merica day tomorrow!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #32
Mycues1982
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Working on making the move back up to the Syracuse area. Spent some time checking out a few places in the area and took a day trip down to Ithaca Brewery stopping to check out a couple other places including Hopshire. Beautiful area, looking forward to spending some time exploring some more. Started brewing my own and moved all my equipment to my buddy's house in Cicero so if anyone is local let me know. Have 3 kits fermenting now. A Furious IPA clone, a Gumballhead clone and a belgian saison split into a ginger and tart cherry. Planning on putting a mashtun together when I make it back up in a week and trying my hand in all grain. I'm also working on putting together a business in the area and have my eye on an old gas station on main st right off of bear. Aiming towards a craft beer cafe type of thing with a convenience store and fill up type of theme. Always looking to meet new people that share the same passion so message me!

Old 07-20-2013, 04:03 AM   #33
jeffb418
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycues1982 View Post
Working on making the move back up to the Syracuse area. Spent some time checking out a few places in the area and took a day trip down to Ithaca Brewery stopping to check out a couple other places including Hopshire. Beautiful area, looking forward to spending some time exploring some more. Started brewing my own and moved all my equipment to my buddy's house in Cicero so if anyone is local let me know. Have 3 kits fermenting now. A Furious IPA clone, a Gumballhead clone and a belgian saison split into a ginger and tart cherry. Planning on putting a mashtun together when I make it back up in a week and trying my hand in all grain. I'm also working on putting together a business in the area and have my eye on an old gas station on main st right off of bear. Aiming towards a craft beer cafe type of thing with a convenience store and fill up type of theme. Always looking to meet new people that share the same passion so message me!
I live up in Clay. You talking about the old Mobile across from Harbor Freight?

Old 07-20-2013, 06:22 PM   #34
Mycues1982
Recipes 

No its down a little further across from the laundry mat.

Old 08-01-2013, 12:57 PM   #35
01TRV
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Fellow brewer here in Brewerton. I have been doing extract kits and have 7 or 8 batches under my belt. I am slowly acquiring equipment to start AG batches. I picked up a keg (traded a coworker a case of homebrew for it lol) and cut the top out myself. My 10gal igloo mash tun is complete, just need a HLT and a few burners to cook on outside.

I've also been playing around with 1gal mead batches. I have 5 jugs going, but they won't be really good for quite a few more months. I am thinking of trying a cider next with one of my empty carboys.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:02 PM   #36
AJBrewerySupply
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Hope everyone's summer has been eventful. We will be placing a bulk order within the next week. Anyone looking for supplies, bulk grains, or equipment let us know. This will save you shipping cost and keep your grains or supplies at good price. PM me or call us. You can also visit our website at ajsbrewerysupplies.com . Supplies will arrive first week in September. So go thru your needs and let us know...even if its small item we can serve your needs.

Old 10-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #37
THEUKRAINIAN
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Hello From Camillus NY

Hello All,

I am in Camillus, New York and looking for a good crowd to get together and brew with.

I have been brewing for a few years, mostly in the winter months and accrued several recipes under my belt, all of them with in the same base recipe. I mostly brew Wheat beers, but, am itching to venture out into an IPA soon. I am strictly an all-grain brewer and have not had a chance to do the extract brewing. Maybe one day.

Looking to make new friends and educate myself and others.

My website is below. Look forward to making new brewing buddies.

--Андрій
http://theukrainianbrewer.wordpress.com

Old 11-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #38
brent3535
Recipes 

Default LaFayette NY Brewer-Syracuse Beer week

Just found this thread, I live just south of syracuse. When I find free time (which isn't too frequent with 2 young children) I've been brewing extract but I'd like to get into all grain at some point as well as kegging. If anyone else lives down this way feel free to PM me.

Old 11-15-2013, 02:32 AM   #39
Mycues1982
Recipes 

Any one know where to get a c02 take refilled?

Old 11-15-2013, 10:37 AM   #40
gcdowd
Hopalicious
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 179 Times on 136 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycues1982 View Post
Any one know where to get a c02 take refilled?
I go to Brown Carbonic, near carrier circle.

God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world.

Mycues1982 Likes This 

Quick Reply