New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > New York HomeBrew Forum > Ommegang's belgian beerfest July 31 - August 02, 2009

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
nyer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Default Ommegang's belgian beerfest July 31 - August 02, 2009

Brewery Ommegang. Belgian brewing in America.

Anyone going? Tickets go on sale today at noon and it sells out really fast. My wife and I got lucky and we get to volunteer saturday. Volunteers get in free, free camping and I was told a free case of beer each. We can't wait, we will be there saturday morning, volunteer from noon to 4 and then party until we leave sunday. I'm told this beerfest is awesome.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
Reverend JC
2500 gallons year to date
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

****!

I wish!

"Just because i don't care dosen't mean I don't understand." -Homer Simpson

http://www.modernmonks.com

Old 04-03-2009, 01:07 AM   #3
nyer
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

I have been told this is one of the best berrfest's in the country. If anyone ends up going pm me and maybe we can hook up.

Old 07-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #4
nyer
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Less than 2 weeks to go. Is anybody going?? We just got our "job" assignment, we are supposed to be pouring beer for Keegan Ales. We can't wait, I have been talking to local brewers and bar owners who have been there and they all say that this is the best beer festival ever. We were told that we can't drink while "working", I hope that's not really enforced.

Old 07-25-2009, 02:43 PM   #5
2nd Street Brewery

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I have a slim chance of being there next weekend. I stopped into my LHBS this week and was BSing with the owner who has a group going to work. Joking as I was leaving I told him if he needed any help to let me know. He said one guy might not be able to make it so he took down my number and said he'd give me a call if he couldn't. Kepping finger crossed for phone call this week

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt.

Quick Reply