Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > New York HomeBrew Forum > King Arthurs Steakhouse and Brew Pub Oswego, NY - Any good?!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2009, 02:12 AM   #1
RoaringBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default King Arthurs Steakhouse and Brew Pub Oswego, NY - Any good?!

I'll be staying in Oswego NY tomorrow night - Sunday and doing some Salmon fishing in Pulaski. As always, ran a search for breweries near the place and only thing that came up other than the Syracuse pubs (did a tour of all of those before) which are 30 miles south was this King Arthur's place.

Anyone been there? Thoughts on it?

I am sure I will check it out either way, but I am a little skeptical as their first 4-5 beers on the menu on the website are wheat beers and specifically many fruited wheats... they have ras and blueberry, they have apricot... they have pumpkin hefe which seems interesting, but not sure pumpkin blends well with banana and clove?! LOL

They do have an IPA and brown that sound good so I'm sure I'll find something...

Currently Consuming (HB): Apfelwein on Tap Troegs Hopback on Tap; Craft Bottles
Fermenting/Conditioning: Up Next: Hop Trio American Wheat, Lake Walk Pale Ale
In Planning Stage: Farmhouse Saison and Something Oaked.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply