Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > New York HomeBrew Forum > Anyone go to Tap NY this year?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2013, 02:33 PM   #1
EKennett
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Anyone go to Tap NY this year?

Anybody go and have anything memorable? I only stayed for about 2 hours on Sunday, just wanted to try the one-offs and things I can't usually get at Half Time.

Cortland Beer had an RIS aged in bourbon barrels which was my favorite thing I tried. I don't think it's available in bottles, must have been a special for Tap.

Defiant had an orange cream ale which my wife liked, and she does not like beer. It tastes like a creamsicle. They also had cask conditioned IPA the guy said they only made 9 gallons of just for Tap.

Keegan had an oak aged version of Hurricane Kitty which was awesome, Keegan never disappoints.

Anybody else.?

Dubbel, Kriek

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2013, 02:19 PM   #2
Cino
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

I couldn't make it this year :-( It was my drill weekend with the military. Tried to get out of it but they already knew why...lol

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply