Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Pennsylvania HomeBrew Forum > Zeno's Pub - State College, PA

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2007, 01:38 PM   #11
pjj2ba
Look under the recliner
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 195 Times on 161 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Hey man, I got tickets already for the evening session of the expo. You know what session you are going to?
I don't have tickets, but maybe I should get them soon. That way I'll have to go. I'll probably go in the afternoon.

I don't make it to Zeno's very often, but when I do, I try to go to right after work, or on a weekend afternoon. It is MUCH more quiet then. This week is rough for all the bars with no classes and graduation not until Sat., droves of students are out drinking early. Normally we try to get out of downtown by 9:00 in the evening. Most of the bars aren't too busy until then. Most Fridays (not today) we go to Tony's for the live Jazz from 6:30-9. It is a little more expensive so that helps keep the students away until later. Limited, but decent beer selection and very good food, variable service though.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply