Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Pennsylvania HomeBrew Forum > Philly Craft Beer Festival

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2010, 04:00 AM   #1
Sedge
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Philly Craft Beer Festival

Who else is gonna be there? I'll be at the morning session rockin' a BN hoodie. Feel free to say hello.

It's sold out, but you can still get [way too expensive] tickets off craigslist. The brewery list is finally fleshed out and its looking good. This will be my third year, and I've always had a great time, or so the pictures and pieced together stories from the next day lead me to believe

Fermenting: Flanders Red Ale
Conditioning: Blackberry Mead, Altbier, Cardamom Saison
Kegged: Vanilla Bourbon Porter, Belgian Strong Dark

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #2
illadelphbrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

i know you are talking about the 2010 festivalbut im going to be at the night session of the 2011 one tonight. wearing a "do you like it raw?" t shirt from my fav sushi bar. if you see me come say hello

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply