Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Pennsylvania HomeBrew Forum > [Event Over] 12th Annual Capital City Invitational Beer Festival

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2009, 07:42 AM   #11
fredGSX
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysus View Post

The "morning" session started at Noon.
Well, that is still morning when you are out drinking the night before, lol. I ended up not going since everyone bailed. I am interested to hear how it was though. I am going to try to go next year. Right now I am trying to get tickets to Brews Brats and Bands which is going to be at the York Revolutions on October 10th, but the ticket office will not answer the phone.

Primary - Orange Hefe & Apfelwein
Secondary - Strawberry Centennial Blonde
Bottled - Centennial Blonde
Drinking - Hefe (Bible Recipe )

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply