New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > Mississippi HomeBrew Forum > Water Profile in Hattiesburg?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
JediMeister
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Water Profile in Hattiesburg?

Anyone know what kind of water profile Hattiesburg has? I've been doing extract and using distilled but I'm switching to all grain after Christmas and plan on using community water.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2012, 02:35 PM   #2
dcarter
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 10

I brewed in West Hattiesburg for about 6 years. I don't know what the profile is but I can tell you that I never had quality issues and always made great beer. Open your tap and save some cash on distilled water. Come on in, the waters fine!

My trash heap fridge rescue and conversion to a first class fermentation chamber

If you don't like your job, you don't strike!.....You just go in everyday and do it really half a$$ed, THATS the American way! - Homer J Simpson

Old 12-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #3
JediMeister
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Good to know. Thanks

Quick Reply