Looking for home brewer in southern MS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunsout

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys im looking for someone hattiesburg or south to possibly join for a brew day. I've been talking myself into starting to homebrew and i believe i will pull the trigger this summer. im looking at starting with extract only or patial mash brewing at first so that would be preferable but i wouldnt mind seeing an all grain happen if thats my only option. I live in Poplarville if your familiiar with that smal town in between picayune and hattiesburg on 59. thanks, Adam

Good luck finding someone to watch brew! That is what got me into brewing. I'm in the Jackson area and do AG brewing. If you are every in the area let me know and you are more than welcome to come by!

PLENTY of guys down in Hattiesburg. Look into the Hattiesburg Beer Club. I will be down there in a month or so and will be brewing again finally. Go to the Keg n' Barrel if you are new to the area, that is the local beer bar.

here's their facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/groups/48510287108/
i'm sure you could ask someone there about joining, but i believe they are actually based out of the Keg & Barrel. i'm from laurel, but live in jackson temporarily while in law school. as soon as i get back into a normal routine, i plan to join one of them as well.

here's their facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/groups/48510287108/
i'm sure you could ask someone there about joining, but i believe they are actually based out of the Keg & Barrel. i'm from laurel, but live in jackson temporarily while in law school. as soon as i get back into a normal routine, i plan to join one of them as well.

They move around a bit now I believe. They do meet at the keg though. Good group of people.

I'm in the Hattiesburg area if you are still looking to come to a brew day. I'm hoping to brew up another batch saturday, weather permitting. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Not a bad idea, actually, to watch someone who actually has a clue before jumping in yourself. Wish I'd thought of that one. I believe I'd enjoy watching somebody brew as well, if I can ever get the free time to do it, lol.

It's also great to find that there is actually a thread dedicated to Mississippi brewers. Certainly makes it easier to meet up with other locals.

Back