Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > Florida HomeBrew Forum > Tampa Brewing Company

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2007, 04:29 PM   #1
Biermann
Reinvented Biermann
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Tampa Brewing Company

Recently our local airport started offering flights to Tampa Bay/St. Petersburg. We decided to go (at $79 one way, how could you resist--especially with temps here 4-8 degrees).

While we were there, we ran across a nice little brew pub--Tampa Brewing Company. Decent food, good beer, 10 barrel brewery. I got to meet the head brewer, and he took me over to the brew system and gave me an in-depth tour, answered all my questions, and even let me do some sampling of a Belgian Tripel out of his serving tank (which was still aging).

The head brewer there is very supportive of homebrewers, and even holds competitions with homebrewers-- the winner gets his/her beer made on the 10 barrel system.

He even offered to have me brew with him the next time I was in Tampa.

So, if you are ever in the Tampa area, look this place up.

Cheers!

--------------------------------------------------------
On Draft: Old, Stale, Oxidized beer

Holding tanks:Sold
Conical #1:Sold
Bottles: Nichts
On Deck:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply