Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > Florida HomeBrew Forum > Pubs in the Miami/Coral Gabels Area

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
Hambone
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Pubs in the Miami/Coral Gabels Area

I'll be going to Miami from June 26 to July 5 and want to know what are the best places to go for good beer. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Last edited by Hambone; 06-12-2009 at 01:29 PM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
AmberChris
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Sorry I was late on this one (really late). But, just in case you or anyone comes back around we have the Titanic in the gables which brew their own beer. We also have the Abbey in South Beach, also brew. And Gordon Beirch (think its spelled that way) in Brickell. Also, there is the Yard House in the gables which has a selection of over 125 draft beers on one of the largest bars I have ever seen. And a place called "The Bar" in the gables too that has a great selection of micro brews. Thats pretty much all I got. Anyone in Miami make sure you give these places a try you wont be disappointed.

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
--Stephen Wright

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply