Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > Florida HomeBrew Forum > October Craft Beer Festival - Macclenny FL

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2013, 03:22 AM   #1
ShepFL
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Default October Craft Beer Festival - Macclenny FL

My SWMBO and I are partnering with Calendar's Pizzaria for a Craft Beer Festival in October 2013. Wanted to post something on here should anyone care to participate as well to promote the event. We are hoping to have local breweries (Bold City, Intuition etc) participate as well as having local brewing demonstrations by myself and members from "The Cask" brew club.

All men and women of North FL / South GA area are welcome to come out and brew together at Calendar's! We are working with the distributors and 2 LBHS for sponsorship and supplies.

ShepFLA@gmail.com

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediace...ideoid=3968479

Be the person you would want as a friend because at the end of the game the King and Pawn go in the same box.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply