Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > Florida HomeBrew Forum > Group Brew Lake Worth, FL

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
beerdepot
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Group Brew Lake Worth, FL

I know it's a bit late to post for this, but we will be hosting a group brew at our store tomorrow until 5pm. We have a Tiki bar with a great draft menu and lots of space available to brew in the back of our homebrew store.

I'm teaching a beginner class at 11:00am for 40 odd people, will start my brew at 9:30 and continue making beer well until 5pm. We'd love to see some brewers out and about for this so we can get the new brewers a good idea of what is possible.

If you need a burner or possibly certain pieces of equipment, get a hold of us and we can probably lend some gear out. We can be reached by visiting bxbeerdepot.com and using the contact number or email.

No purchase necessary, all recipes 10% off for the day though. The weather is pretty darn nice in Florida right now, lets make some beer!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply