*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > Florida HomeBrew Forum > Boca Raton, FL breweries/ pubs?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2011, 11:23 PM   #11
SarahMatt
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I've never been to the Duck. I'll check it out, though. Don't waste you time at Brewzzi (my opinion), but you gotta hit up the Mushroom. 1/2 price drafts on Mondays and awesome pizza 7 days!!
Sarah.

Here's to the girl in the little red shoes,
she'll take all your money & drink all your brews!
She doesn't have her cherry, but that's not a sin;
she still has the box that her cherry came in

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2011, 05:02 PM   #12
Bithead
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Just got back from 2 weeks in Florida including time in the Boca area. Didn't get to the Mellow Mushroom even though we drove past it on our way to family visit. Didn't get to Funky Buddha cause we were looking for a lunch place. Did get to the Duck, nice hole in the wall kind of neighborly drinking place. Didn't eat but did have a quick draft Newcastle. Specials every day. Also went to Brewzzi for lunch, had their pilsner, was OK. Food was good, I had turkey bacon pennini (different every day) and GF had wings and salad.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply