New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > North Carolina HomeBrew Forum > Raleigh pubs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 10:42 PM   #31
bigdug
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Swmbo and I went to the Cherry Bomb last friday great beer selection espescially local brews. Food was good.
http://www.cherrybombgrill.com/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2011, 01:59 AM   #32
straycat
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

raleigh was a blast. first night hit the raliegh times for dinner and a few beers (green flash west coast ipa and terrapin hopzilla). dinner was great, waitress rocked and sent us home with comp terrapin glasses too. hit the saucer after for 2 more (brown belgian ale and dfh 90 minute). second night hopped all around. foothills hoppyum ipa at the big easy, highland kashmir ipa at the foundation, green flash west coast ipa at the saucer, then on to the raleigh times again. once again a super treat to visit that place. started with an avery ellies brown ale and then after talking with the bartender for a bit he offered up a bells hopslam each for all 5 of us. had a fantastic breakfast at mecca and hit the road home. great city to boot, i'll definitely be visiting again.

status = brewing

Old 02-19-2011, 12:13 PM   #33
Moterbiker
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat View Post
raleigh was a blast. first night hit the raliegh times for dinner and a few beers (green flash west coast ipa and terrapin hopzilla). dinner was great, waitress rocked and sent us home with comp terrapin glasses too. hit the saucer after for 2 more (brown belgian ale and dfh 90 minute). second night hopped all around. foothills hoppyum ipa at the big easy, highland kashmir ipa at the foundation, green flash west coast ipa at the saucer, then on to the raleigh times again. once again a super treat to visit that place. started with an avery ellies brown ale and then after talking with the bartender for a bit he offered up a bells hopslam each for all 5 of us. had a fantastic breakfast at mecca and hit the road home. great city to boot, i'll definitely be visiting again.
Nice report, you "do" cities the way I do!

Old 02-19-2011, 12:52 PM   #34
DemonIAm
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 4

For anyone interested, Roth Brewing Co (downtown Raleigh) sent me this:

"You are all invited tonight to come out to Roth Brewing Company for Brews and Brats. In honor of this amazing weather we have been having we had no choice but to call GrillWorks out to the brewery and have a little shindig. as always we will set up bags and blast some good music their might even be a tour or 2..

ps look forward to seeing all the new faces that have been poping up on the Group Page.

Lets Recap
tonight = Great Beer + free food + music + corn hole + great beer (yea its in their twice)....

Cheers and remember what is best in life

see you tonight"

I will hopefully go out to this one.

Old 02-21-2011, 05:14 PM   #35
DemonIAm
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Cherry Bomb Grill in downtown Raleigh is changing their name and format. They will be known as Brewmasters Bar & Grill.
They will have the same chef, but the menu will be changing up a bit. The bar is focusing more on local craft brew, which is always a good thing. Mark (the owner) says they'll still have the 66 tap setup.

They will be having a grand re-opening on March 4. Live music, and a cask of Scottish Ale from Huske Hardware will be part of the festivities. Maybe we can plan a local meet-up. It would be good to meet you all.

Quick Reply