The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > North Carolina HomeBrew Forum > Piedmont Brewer's Cup Homebrew Competition - NC, SC, GA, TN, and VA

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
geistbear
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Piedmont Brewer's Cup Homebrew Competition - NC, SC, GA, TN, and VA

This is American Brewmaster's first annual Homebrew Competition! It is a AHA/BJCP sanctioned competition that is open to brewers in NC, SC, GA, TN, and VA. Awards will be given to all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each category and the winning Best of Show beer will have their beer recreated for an all-grain and extract kit to be sold in the brew shop. They will receive a portion of the profits made on the kit and an equal portion will be donated to Pints for Prostates.

If you purchased your ingredients used for the beer from American Brewmaster the $6 entry fee will be waived. Just present a receipt with your entry. You may enter up to 6 entries.

We are also still looking for beer judges and stewards. We will take anyone but will give first priority to BJCP certified judges. Please register on our website below.

For more information and entry registration please visit www.americanbrewmaster.com

Geistbearbrewing.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
HokieBrewer
Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 25

I'm in!

Now here's a little something that you might not like. My DJ's name is Mix Master Mike.

Old 10-28-2010, 04:40 PM   #3
geistbear
Recipes 

We also are still looking for Judges and Stewards if you have interest please register below.

http://www.americanbrewmaster.com/pa...p?cID=5&pID=33

Thanks

Geistbearbrewing.com

Old 10-29-2010, 03:01 AM   #4
DirtyPolock
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Dropped off my submission a few days ago. This is my first competition and I've been brewing since Jan. I figure that it can't hurt and hopefully I'll get some good feedback.

Primary #1: Cascade/Willamette APA
Primary #2: Air
Secondary #1: Belgian Dark Strong

Tap #1: Dubbel Red Balls
Tap #2: Honey Brown Ale
Tap #3: BierMuncher's Outer Limits IPA
Tap #4: Penn Dark Clone 1.0

Conditioning in Kegs: Pollinated porter

Bottled/Drinking: AHS Old School IPA; Apfelwein 1/22/10

Not just any keezer build...It's my keezer build | Don't fear the StarSan Foam, a math explanation

Quick Reply