I finally got around to making my lager tonight (a week after the official LagerFest). Efficiency came out a little lower than I had hoped... only 68% but I'm pretty sure that's because I f*cked up my sparge routine.
edit: correction. I hit 70%. I forgot to account for the wort left in the kettle. Still... I was shooting for 73%-ish.
It was a dangerous brew session. I started at about 8pm, and it was cold out on the deck. All of the water that I was slopping around was freezing under my feet. The entire deck was covered in a thin layer of ice by the time I was done. I never fell, but I can this close a couple of times.
I've been done with the brewing and the cleanup for a couple of hours, but I'm still trying to get the wort down to under 55°F before I pitch.