Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > North Carolina HomeBrew Forum > Charlotte Area Free Bottles!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
te3b0r
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Charlotte Area Free Bottles!

I am moving and got into kegging so I have TONS of bottles to get rid of before the move. I am not asking for any money just come get them if you want them. They have been washed but most still need to be delabled if you feel like that is your thing. I will post a final bottle number count sometime later this week but if you are interested in getting some of these please let me know.

Also if you are interested in some Warhammer 40k stuff I have a ton of that to get rid before the move too. Not free but maybe willing to trade for some brewing stuff....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply