Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > The Schooner Homebrew Championship opening August 13th!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
DeadHead_Brewering
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default The Schooner Homebrew Championship opening August 13th!

The Schooner Homebrew Championship, held each year in conjunction with Great Lakes Brew Fest, remains one of the largest and most successful homebrewing competitions in the country. This year’s registration will be open from August 13th through September 1st and the competition will be held on September 15th.

As a result of the success of the individual and club competitions, The Schooner Homebrew Championship has become a highly anticipated event within the homebrewing community. In addition to the medals and individual category awards, we offer a special prize.

One winning beer will be selected to be brewed at Rock Bottom Brewery in Milwaukee, WI!

Please consider entering this great competition and feel free to visit our website for more information/registration!

http://www.theschooner.org/

"My brewing equipment is so ghetto, it makes Denny Conn look like John Blichmann" - T. M.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
mcbethenstein
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Thanks for this competition. I'm excited to see the final results. Near as I can figure I will place 2nd or 3rd overall in the homebrewer challenge.... Depending of course on how the best of show plays out. That means I need to work just a little harder for next year. Too bad it costs so much to attend the brewfest, I would love to be there to get my medals!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply