The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Savor IPA salon tickets for sale

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
Schwind
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Savor IPA salon tickets for sale

My wife and I will be heading to savor again this year with 2 extra tickets to the east coast west coast IPA salon with Lagunitas and Harpoon. I bought 4 anticipating my friends getting tickets to savor but now it's sold out. If anyone wants them I'll bring them to the event and sell them for face value 30 bucks a piece. If your going and would like to check out this awesome salon let me know and we'll set up a meeting spot.
Thanks,
Mike

5 Turns Vienna Lager
bottled:

Kegged: Barleywine, Lawn Chair Pilz

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply