Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > HELP!!! HomeBrew Experience/Vacation/Fun

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2010, 01:08 AM   #1
lmbanegas
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default HELP!!! HomeBrew Experience/Vacation/Fun

My sweetheart is really into his home-brew and I have much to learn, but I am more than willing.

Anyway, I need a lot of help and many suggestions on where to go and what to do as a home-brew surprise trip, weekend or get away. We are located in Florida but could drive....or fly. I want to surprise him sometime this fall or winter or I suppose even in the spring if need be. So do you have any suggestions on a totally fun and cool weekend for a guy that enjoys beer, travel and home-brew???? I really love him and he deserves it all, so Please help!!!

My name is Lisa and my email is lmbanegas@yahoo.com

THANK YOU!!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
david_42

Recipes 

Liked 133 Times on 126 Posts

One thing you could do is plan a road trip to local breweries.

Old 09-08-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2727 Times on 1635 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

Why did you start a second thread??? There are a few answers in your first one. http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f20/help-homebrew-experience-vacation-fun-194703/

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Quick Reply