New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > Virginia HomeBrew Forum > Richmond, VA: Legend Brewery?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2006, 02:52 AM   #11
todd_k
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin' Lion
HurricaneFloyd,

You've only lived here two years and list a Michigan straits pale ale in the secondary, Are you from Michigan? I grew up in a small town called Mason.

Jason from Mason
No, I'm from Jersey. I bought my starter equipment and first kit from Michigan Brewing Company and this was the kit I picked. I've lived in Jersey, New York, Myrtle Beach for 3 months and now Virginia.

Primary:
Secondary:
Conditioning:
Kegged: Smoked Porter

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2006, 02:55 AM   #12
todd_k
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin' Lion
The James River Homebrewers hold their monthly meeting at Legend's on the third wednesday of the month (I think). Been there several times, my favorite is their chocolate porter but that is seasonal. Many local stores sell 22 oz. Legend brews (Kroger, Total Wine) so you don't even have to visit to try their beers.

The County Rib and Ale House also has good beers on tap, like twenty-something, not particularly cheap but worth a visit.

Jason
I used to live in Chester too. I lived in Ashton Creek apartments and River's Bend apartments (I also lived in the AmerSuites for about a month). I've been to the James River Homebrewers website a couple times, it appears to only be a forum and I couldn't really find much information about it.

Primary:
Secondary:
Conditioning:
Kegged: Smoked Porter

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply