Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > Virginia HomeBrew Forum > Places of Note

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
Allstar
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Places of Note

When I am home in Indiana visiting, I love to go to 3 Floyd's Brewpub. It is a great little place, excellent beer and awesome bbq pulled pork. When I am sitting here in VA I have a couple places I like to go for beer. Mostly the Birch and Cogan's Pizza. Both places have a huge selection of craft beers that I really enjoy. If you ever have a chance to try any of the above mentioned places, do yourself a favor and GO FOR IT!!!!

Hefeweizen in primary
On Deck
Strawberry Blond Ale and Belgium Ale

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply