Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > Virginia HomeBrew Forum > Northern VA LHBS! Jay's Brewing!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
cmorgan
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Northern VA LHBS! Jay's Brewing!

To all homebrewers in the Northern VA area I just wanted to put a good word in for Jay's Brewing http://stores.jaysbrewing.com/StoreFront.bok This might be old news for everyone else, but I was excited to actually find a local store that is strictly a homebrew supply store and not a store that just happens to carry a few brewing ingrediants. They seem like they will be great to work with.... really willing to help.

So for anyone who already knew that Jay's Brewing existed, awesome! and for anyone who didn't... well now you know and you should check out their store in Clifton, VA.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply