New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > Virginia HomeBrew Forum > Greater Raleigh Area Brewers and Suds Sippers (GRABASS) - Let's go a-drinkin'

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #21
Walker
I use secondaries. :p
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 70 Times on 62 Posts
Likes Given: 11

jackwagon.

sheldon, i hope you dom't mind if some does run with the bucks that night. Mrs. Walker would like to join us, and possibly 1 or 2 others.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2010, 04:40 PM   #22
Barc
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Just got off the phone. Working that weekend. See what I mean about NEVER planning anything more than a day or 2 in advance?

Old 12-08-2010, 05:52 AM   #23
Walker

Recipes 

sheldon, are you keeping up with HBT while you are in NC?

we should probably set up a rendezvous time/place. I know that myself as well as (most likely) idahoDal are planning to head to lonerider saturday evening for an early start. i should be there by 6pm, maybe earlier. i need to check that place out regardless of what the rest of y'all's doing.(did you see that? only in the south do you see words with two apostrophes in them.)

i'll catch the train wherever it makes sense. planning to do lonerider, maybe Roth, and then head downtown to eat at some point.you've inspired me to do my own brewery crawl.

hopefully the police wont be involved this time. (remind me to tell you about the time the HBT member Truble came to visit.)

Old 12-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #24
Sheldon
Recipes 

Liked 36 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default Not gona make it this week

Sorry folks, Josh isn't feeling well and we have to cancel our trip for this weekend. Hope to see you in the spring when we want to re-schedule.

Sheldon

Old 12-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #25
Walker

Recipes 

I hope Josh gets to feeling well again very soon.

Do we have a dilemma here? I've made a bunch of arrangements to be able to head out Saturday and tear things up for the evening on this brewery crawl, and, by god, I intend to carry through with it.

I'll be at Lonerider with Dallas and SWMBO by 6pm, and will just go where the wind blows.

Old 12-11-2010, 04:46 PM   #26
idahoDal
Recipes 

Over the river and through the wood to LoneRider/Roth/Natty Greene's/Boylan Bridge/Big Boss we will go!

Quick Reply