Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Ohio HomeBrew Forum > Seventh Son Brewery in Columbus

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #1
polarbearbrewing
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Seventh Son Brewery in Columbus

Hey guys as a new cbus resident, I thought I'd pass along word of our newest brewery.
Seventh Son just opened at the corner of 4th ave and 4th street and I checked it out last weekend.
The space itself is awesome. Great atmosphere and plenty of room for events. The beers are pretty good too! I have a tendency to give some forgiveness to a new place's first few batches as they get equipment and recipes dialed in. Don't get me wrong, the beers are all actually quite good and very drinkable (fairly priced too), but I would't call any of them phenomenal yet.
There is also a food truck usually parked in the parking lot to provide a selection of good eats.
I encourage anyone in the central ohio area to give these guys a look! It's a great place to bring friends for a fun evening outside of the local bar scene.
http://seventhsonbrewing.com

Primary: Common Room ESB
Bottled: EdWort's Haus Pale Ale
On Deck: Robust Porter/SMaSH

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2013, 04:03 AM   #2
Dolomieu
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 52 Times on 45 Posts
Likes Given: 103

They hosted the sodz's British beer fest homebrew comp. Its a nice place.

Draft beer, Not me!!! - Belching Penguin

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply