The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Ohio HomeBrew Forum > I'll be around Troy,OH Sat. May 30th. Looking to Brew/Watch/Hangout

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2747 Times on 2698 Posts
Likes Given: 111

Default I'll be around Troy,OH Sat. May 30th. Looking to Brew/Watch/Hangout

SWMBO's high school best friend is having her wedding shower in Covington,OH just north of Dayton May 30th (Saturday). I need something to do during this day. I thought if any of you are planning a brew or would like to split some Huge Novelty beer we could get together and brew on your system. I could bring money for ingredient halfsie's or bring my half of the ingredients. I wouldn't wanna take more more than 1.5 gallons really. (2 1 gallon jugs with room for kraussen) Maybe a RIS or Barley Wine or Big Trippel or Quad...? Or if you already have a brew planned I could just come watch and bring some brew and hang out. I want to see how someone else conducts there brew day and it'd be Really Awesome to see someone with an automated system or pumps at least or electric brewing, as these are all things in my future plans. PM me if you're interested in Hosting a guy trying to escape absolute boredom for the afternoon.

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas. :o - marubozo

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply