New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Ohio HomeBrew Forum > Calling Chillicothe OH Brewers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2729 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 99

Default Calling Chillicothe OH Brewers

It seems like there have been a few more members from Chillicothe joining HBT lately. I'd like to get a role call and see if we can't get a group together for brew days or big brews. We had a small brew day last Sunday with 3 of us. Myself, another Brad on here and another Brad who is just starting out. We also will gladly accept brewers not named Brad. The other Brad is looking to start brewing with another buddy so that would make at least 4 of us so far. Brad Williams mentioned at least 1 or 2 more he's seen around here. With 5-6 people, we could venture into 50G Whiskey barrels as well for joint efforts. PM me if you'd like, maybe we can get something setup over the next month or two. I'm not really interested in official clubs with meetings and due and all, just some people to get together with and brew and share homebrew.

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas. :o - marubozo

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2012, 10:18 PM   #2
Bwilly45601
Recipes 

Isn't looking good for a group brew is it...lol

Old 11-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #3
MichaelsBrewing
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrregularPulse
It seems like there have been a few more members from Chillicothe joining HBT lately. I'd like to get a role call and see if we can't get a group together for brew days or big brews. We had a small brew day last Sunday with 3 of us. Myself, another Brad on here and another Brad who is just starting out. We also will gladly accept brewers not named Brad. The other Brad is looking to start brewing with another buddy so that would make at least 4 of us so far. Brad Williams mentioned at least 1 or 2 more he's seen around here. With 5-6 people, we could venture into 50G Whiskey barrels as well for joint efforts. PM me if you'd like, maybe we can get something setup over the next month or two. I'm not really interested in official clubs with meetings and due and all, just some people to get together with and brew and share homebrew.
Hi. I am in the Circleville area visiting family. Where can I buy some decent craft beer around here other than the pit stop in Nelsonville? Sorry for the off topic but I'm desperate! Lol

Quick Reply