The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > Yooper Brewday this summer?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2011, 06:22 AM   #141
HenryHill
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

So sad to see this suffocate. This has been a really weird year for people trying to get together, for some reason. I have noticed all spring and summer that people are too busy or just have conflicting schedules for getting together for events or a weekend.

I'm real busy and just keeping up with the chores around the place has been tough. Hops are doing excellent this year, but I don't even time to brew.

I have had one weekend off this summer to take a weekend trip. I'm wondering about having time in early September for the Michigan Predators Brewday...it's not looking too promising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrregularPulse View Post
This is HBT of course. Normal Thread that goes every direction but the one intended. This forum should be scientific proof the beer causes ADD

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #142
FSR402
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
So sad to see this suffocate. This has been a really weird year for people trying to get together, for some reason. I have noticed all spring and summer that people are too busy or just have conflicting schedules for getting together for events or a weekend.

I'm real busy and just keeping up with the chores around the place has been tough. Hops are doing excellent this year, but I don't even time to brew.

I have had one weekend off this summer to take a weekend trip. I'm wondering about having time in early September for the Michigan Predators Brewday...it's not looking too promising.
tell me about it.. With all the overtime I'm putting in I don't have time for anything fun. In 4 months I went from having 6 beers on tap to now only two that are about to run out... Brewing tomorrow night though. Doing 20 gallons so I have some to last me until i can brew again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_cad View Post
Its nice when you and your friends have comparable equipment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker-san View Post
some people will tap anything that has a hole.
Buy Two Fisted Brewing gear

Old 07-20-2011, 02:37 AM   #143
Homercidal
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 1900 Times on 1371 Posts
Likes Given: 1045

Yeah, my schedule has been pretty crazy with teenager and a wannabe in the house.

I REALLY need to get back to work on the mustang, but I'm just managing to brew when needed and we have not even gone camping once this year (except this week that we're in the UP for Kims MTU camp).

I just have no idea where all the time is going. I'm still crossing my fingers I can sneak in a brewday before it gets too cold and you guys will be invited to come if you can.

Quick Reply