Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > SE Michigan Brew day

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2008, 06:35 PM   #11
JohnBarleycorn
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Will be going to Adventures in Homebrewing , they will be starting a brewing club so want to check that out as well .

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #12
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2726 Times on 1634 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

Well...Since I don't have a setup to brew outdoors, and my AG brew buddy has to work and won't be setup either, I probably won't be there til late afternoon to hang out...I was at Cap N Cork on Saturday (They were having a back room bottle sale to clear out for Saturday) It sounds like it's going to be great...They said last year they went through 5 kegs of tasting beers!!!!

You can't miss me...I'm realy tall and look like this guy, except a year older

So call me over and hand me a beer!

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Last edited by Revvy; 04-29-2008 at 06:41 PM.

Old 04-29-2008, 08:30 PM   #13
dannypo
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 31 Times on 26 Posts

I am hoping to make it to Adventures in Homebrewing for a while. I won't be brewing because I have a B-Day party that day. I will however be brewing a swartzbier on friday in honor of National Homebrew Day.

Quick Reply