Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > National Homebrew Day, Cap and Cork; Macomb Michigan

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2728 Times on 1636 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

Default National Homebrew Day, Cap and Cork; Macomb Michigan

The usual gang of the Michigan Mashers will be there (we have a thread on the groups section, but I thought I should do one here.)

Saturday, May 1, 2010
10:00am - 4:00pm
Cap and Cork Homebrew Shop (in parking lot behind store)
16812 21 Mile Road
Macomb, MI

The event sponsored by Cap and Cork, and the Clinton River Association of Fermenting Trendsetters (CRAFT) homebrew club has grown larger every year, with over a hundred brewers, and several hundred gallons of beer to taste (and even more brewed onsite), great food, and folks eagerly sharing their love of the hobby with visitors.

I will be there from about 10 am until the event ends, as you can see by the picture we will have a table set up usually in the middle, with a sign labled "Homebrewtalk.com/ Michigan Masher." There will be at least 4 of us brewing, and more hanging out.

If you're planning to brew let us know. If you happen to have a tent canopy thing like that we could use one.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
Revvy

Recipes 

Happy Beerday everyone!!! It's raining cats and dogs, but we'll have a tent at cap n cork today!!!

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 05-12-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
Superkabuto
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I'm only in town for a week and I just hit up Cap N Cork for some supplies. Looks like a fun time there on homebrew day! Maybe next year I'll try to make it into town a bit earlier so I can join in the festivities.

No matter what happens in life, there'll always be beer

"When it comes to the state, one can never doubt enough" - Pierre Bourdieu

Old 05-12-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
Revvy

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkabuto View Post
I'm only in town for a week and I just hit up Cap N Cork for some supplies. Looks like a fun time there on homebrew day! Maybe next year I'll try to make it into town a bit earlier so I can join in the festivities.
Next one is November first!

Old 05-12-2010, 06:14 PM   #5
Revvy

Recipes 

I forgot to post this years pics;

Our tent;

Quick Reply