Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > michigan preds brewday?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #11
eriktlupus
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

hey ya'll
been away from the site for awhile( and i haven't brewed a thing since last years utopia brewday ) so plz forgive me for i have sinned against the gods of homebrew. i have been drinking commercial since turkey day due to a hectic as flock work schedule 55-60hrs/wk.

hoping the weather (and the job) here will cooperate in the next few weeks so i can make one that i've got waiting to make. just a simple ipa 9# grains 1oz cascade 1oz chinnook.

anytime you guys can set up a day i'll do my best to make it and twist cuinrearviews arm to make it to.

primary1 :UTOPIA BABY(still searching for it)
secondary:middling bastard ipa
kegged:simcoe blonde, crystal pale ale, yellow jacket golden ale, lemon shandy blonde
DRINKIN DAWG BREWERY
LET'S GO RED WINGS

join michigan mashers here

extraction calculator
grains in pounds(G) X 36(average points per gallon of grains) / batch size in gallons(g) = maximum efficiency(ME)
OG / ME = brewhouse efficiency

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply