Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > Michigan Mashers-Teach a Friend To Homebrew, Nov 7th, CapNCork

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2778 Times on 1662 Posts
Likes Given: 3489

Default Michigan Mashers-Teach a Friend To Homebrew, Nov 7th, CapNCork

We have a thread over on the masher's side, but I know not everyone goes over there often.

It's that time of year again, time to "represent" and get together and brew with other clubs and individuals, in a fun day of brewing and drinking beer, along with great food. All FREE!!!

We'll be at

Cap N Cork Homebrew Supplies

16812 21 Mile rd
Macomb, MI 48042

Starting at 10 am (ish)

We usually have a couple tables and a tent. If anyone has either and can bring them (especially a tent) let us know.

It usually ends up with a couple hundred people coming through and 20-30 brewers brewing, and several clubs bring in their keg setups with randalls and such.

Here's the Homebrewtalk.com/Michigan Masher's tent at the AHC spring brew at cap n cork, it will be similar on the 7th.

So either here or in the Masher's thread, let me know if you are coming.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply