Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > Michigan Brewing Company to expand menu & new pub

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
drayman86
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Default Michigan Brewing Company to expand menu & new pub

Just talked with the owner of MBC this past weekend. After being in their new pub location for just over a year, MBC will be greatly expanding their menu & updating the facility. Owner Bobby Mason plans to add a full line of home made barbeque such as pulled pork, ribs, and brisket. MBC will be one of the only area restaurants to offer a full line of authentic barbeque. Meats will be provided from nearby Merrindorf Meats, a high-end meat cutter.

An adjacent room to the pub will be expanded and renovated to include the former log wall look of the former pub. Both should be ready by the end of next month.

Find out more about Michigan Brewing Company. The monthly newsletter has all the latest information on the brewery.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 01:29 PM   #2
Neomich
Recipes 

Barbecue and Beer! Two vices that I love to indulge in. I was in Michigan over the Christmas holiday and enjoyed the beer selections I was able to find.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

Old 01-11-2008, 04:48 AM   #3
BrianP

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Great news. I've only been there once around Christmas, and it was great. I plan to stop by whenever I head to Lansing. Their LHBS is great too.

Cheers,

BP

-------------------------------
Fermenter 1: Best bitter (1)
Fermenter 2: Best bitter (2)
Fermenter 3: APA
Fermenter 4: APA

Old 01-13-2008, 01:11 AM   #4
Flyin' Lion

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

This explains why it looked like it was closed when we drove by it during Thanksgiving. I really wanted to visit a brewpub while I was back in Michigan too.

Old 01-13-2008, 02:43 AM   #5
RICLARK

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts

Alright! Im there next time I go to StockBridge Ill im gonna Stop in there and Spend my PayCheck!

Hey Drayman do you get all your supplies from The Red Salamander?

Kegged/Bottled: Boston Lager Clone, Crimson Ale, Guiness Draught Clone, Kilt Warmer Scotch Ale, BBB Blonde Ale, Oberon Clone Pt. 1,000

Do I Look Like A Man.....With A Plan??

Local Home Brew Store

www.theredsalamander.com

Quick Reply