Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > Dragonmead Friday 5-11 6pm.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2775 Times on 1659 Posts
Likes Given: 3489

Default Dragonmead Friday 5-11 6pm.

I'm doing a big memorial service tomorrow, that I've been working on all week. I'm thinking I'm going to need a decompression session.

Looks like some of the Michigan Masher's that keep in touch on FB may be meeting up.

I'm thinking dinner from Lazybones BBQ and a coupla brewskies.

Anyone else interested?

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2012, 04:18 AM   #2
wSelwyn
Recipes 

Liked 20 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 8

I'd love to, but i'm working all evening.
At least it pays the bills.

-
“Terrorists, Sam. They’ve taken over my stomach. They’re demanding beer.” — Norm Peterson, Cheers

Old 05-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
Homercidal
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 2432 Times on 1718 Posts
Likes Given: 1387

Sounds great. But I think I have to go to Crankers Brewpub tonight with the wife. She invited me, and you know you should never turn down a woman.

Old 05-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #4
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2775 Times on 1659 Posts
Likes Given: 3489

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal View Post
Sounds great. But I think I have to go to Crankers Brewpub tonight with the wife. She invited me, and you know you should never turn down a woman.
Yeah, but you'd have a hellova drive back.

It doesn't look like it's going to happen.

I'm fried from this Memorial Service I officiated for the medical school. And I got a call last night that a member of my church passed away late yesterday. I don't even know what I'm going to do about that yet. I've tried calling her husband by haven't gotten through.

It looks like this is dead in the water. I don't think anyone from FB is going either. I'm thinking now of just making a beer run on the way home when I get off work in an hour, for something interesting and then just kick back and vegge.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Quick Reply