The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > Detroit area Meetup@ Dragonmead Wed, Feb, 11th. 6pm-ish

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2009, 11:59 AM   #1
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2708 Times on 1627 Posts
Likes Given: 3483

Default Detroit area Meetup@ Dragonmead Wed, Feb, 11th. 6pm-ish

Homebrewer_99, Shonuff, Terrapin Chef, myself and who ever else may show up are getting together at Dragonmead brewpub tomorrow (Wed.)

Hb_99 is in town for a couple days on business, and brother Shonuff, is departing from our fair state...so come on out a lift a pint or seven.

If you haven't been there, check out their uber mega beer list...also for address and directions. Dragonmead Microbrewery

I'll be there sometime between 5:30 and 6, depending on traffic from Wayne State.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2009, 02:11 PM   #2
Revvy

Recipes 

Bumping this up for da michibrewers...It's tonight!!!!!!

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 02-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #3
FireBrewer

Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 12

You must drink a Final Absolution for me, Rev.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #4
Revvy

Recipes 

I'll have the Homebrewtalk/Michigan washer's sign with me...Though you can't miss me, I'm really tall!

Quick Reply