Big Rapids Homebrew Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just an FYI, a new homebrew club is starting up in the Big Rapids area. Our name is "Big Rapids Area Master Mashers" (BAMM).

It's taken several months and a few meetings to discuss, write up, and vote on the by-laws, but we're basically ready to take on new members and get the club underway.

We meet every SECOND TUESDAY at Crankers Brewing in Big Rapids. We have a Facebook page you can find easily through a search. We will likely continue to expand our online presence in the coming months.

Feel free to stop in and check us out. The first taste is free.

This month's meeting will entail a bit of business and then we will be covering American IPA.

The club is designed to promote the hobby and the education of the members through discussion and experimentation.

I think there will be some fairly interesting things going on as far as experiments in the coming months, but the group is also pretty casual and we plan to have social events along the way as well.

I went to school at FSU. This sounds pretty cool - glad to hear you guys are putting it together! It's only now that I read this that I still lived in BR ;)

Back