Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > anybody interested in a brewday "Up Nort"?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2010, 09:58 PM   #1
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4356 Times on 3168 Posts
Likes Given: 847

Default anybody interested in a brewday "Up Nort"?

I've offered up my cottage before, but most of you whine that it's "too far" for you to travel. Oh, well, I'd like to try one more time.

Any interest in a brew day in August? SWMBOs, dogs, and kids welcome. The water out there is terrible for brewing (well water, iron rich) but great for chilling. There are non-motorized watercrafts available, and pontoon boat rides if I stay sober enough to drive it.

There are dorm-style accomodations in the loft, perfect for one family or also a group of random strangers (one double bed, a couple of single beds, a couple of mattesses on the floor), one sleep sofa in the living room, one camper with a queen bed, one bunkhouse with a couch, and plenty of room for tents or campers.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2010, 11:02 PM   #2
Daddymem
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Oh, if only I lived in the middle nort and not the east nort. It would be an honor to brew with Yooper, and a major learning event to boot.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply