The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Indiana HomeBrew Forum > New club forming in NW Indiana

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2009, 12:42 AM   #1
HomerJR
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default New club forming in NW Indiana

Hey all,

Just a quick announcement regarding a new homebrew club that's forming in Northwest Indiana. The first meeting of the as-yet-unnamed club will be Monday, December 7, 2009, at Crown Brewing in Crown Point, IN. The meeting will start at 7 pm.

The initial thought is that the meetings will be the first Monday of every month. The first meeting will be pretty loose, just a chance for everyone to get to know each other and get a feel for what the group as a whole expects from the club.

Bob from Kennywood Brewing Supply provided the impetus for starting the club. He asked for a show of hands to get an idea as to how many might be attending the initial meeting, so if you're planning on being there, send me a PM and I'll pass the word on to Bob.

Let's get together and see what happens!

Eric

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #2
castermmt
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 23

I've joined this club and have to say its great! Full membership even gets you 10% off at Kennywood Brewing Supply, plus a bunch of great people who love to brew and share ideas and sample each others brews. I highly recommend it to anyone who's near by and would like to just check it out. Hope to see you there, Castermmt

Fuzzy Logic Brewery, Check it out here http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f170/fuz...rewery-288498/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply