Zombie Dust Availability

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkrath84

Reaction score
I just picked up a bottle of zombie dust and I was just thinking how fresh it could be since there's no sign of a bottling date. With that said, can someone shed some light on how often Zombie Dust is brewed? I asked the clerk if they were going to be stocking in on the regular (not sure if they got distribution or if they're reselling trades) and he said about every 4 months.

Anyone with better insight?

Cheers! :tank:

I know in my area (southern Indiana) the liquor store I visit, the owner said he's only allocated 2 case a month but he's never gotten the full 2 cases. A week after I asked him and he told me not to hold my breath, he wrote and said he got 12 in and put me 6 back. I don't know if its a limited brew but apparently it's not distributed very far if its not.

Zombie dust, according to their employees, is brewed weekly. It runs out VERY quickly. That being said. I've Che led daily for the past two months and have never seen it available.

Latest posts

Back