Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Illinois HomeBrew Forum > Whole Foods/Vanberg and Dewulf Homebrew Competition

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
Wernerherzog
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Whole Foods/Vanberg and Dewulf Homebrew Competition

Hi,

I'm hosting a Homebrew Competition at my store at 1550 N. Kingsbury. Categories are limited to the three Belgian Categories and entries are due on the 14th. Maximum entries up to 3 and only 1 per style. Prizes will include some cool things donated by Vanberg as well as Whole Foods Gift Cards. Entry is free and we'll have some pretty amazing drinks at the closing ceremonies on the 17th (presence required to claim prize!) Sorry to start advertising on here so late. Follow the link for more details and email me at jonathan.barker@wholefoods.com for further details or for our entry form. Inquiries sent there will be more rapidly answered.

http://wholefoodsmarket.com/service/...vanberg-dewulf

Cheers,
Rusty

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply